RE: [CBA] NBA Business practices and Antoine (was ANTOINE IS A SCUMBAG!!!)

I don't get this part.  Fair value for Antoine can and will be had if
we hold on to him until the trading deadline.  If a team wants him, it
will pull the trigger.  I don't believe I can remember a time when a
team was forced to take less than value because other teams knew the
clock was ticking.  The Bottom Line is that a bad team or a team
without much cap room has to acquire Antoine and his bird rights via
trade, since in unrestricted free agency, only two or three teams have
the cap room and general appeal (weather, winning, etc.) to acquire
him.
 I can go either way on this Antoine thing.  He might end up as the
next great player, or he might stay pretty much as he is now.  If we
trade him, we have to get a great player in return.  Two good players
will not cut it.  Or will it?