Re: Nitwit Iverson.

JR Rider is probably even more so.  He has had many trangressions with the
team and the law, but the illegal cell phone deal a few years back puts him
in the light of a small time hood.  Here's a guy making millions trying to
make a few bucks, helping his friends as he put it at the time.

He is a true bum.