RE: Matt Geiger

> I wouldn't be so quick to make an assumption on 35-40 games started by a
> fragile 7 footer.

That's why he'll be getting Travis money and not Bryant Reeves money. In
terms of the current NBA market, a center like Geiger(i.e. injury prone, but
could average 15 and 10) will probably get a much as Mcilvaine at least.

> Well neither did Geiger for a significant period of time right?

True but that accounted for Geiger's lower statistics. Knight and Declercq
have no such excuse(although I'm not criticising Declercq, he should be much
better next year).

Noah