Re: Playing at BC

They were saying WEEI that 'Nique looked superb. He's 38 and still
loves the game. I know his stay here wasn't great, but in that final
playoff game in the Garden, when he scored 20 points and grabbed 18
rebounds against Shaq and the Magic, was a memory I won't forget. I'd
never seen 'Nique play with such heart. That was a GREAT game. Too bad
we lost.