New Way to Access Internet

Dear User,

We do not wish to send e-mail to anyone who does not want to receive it.
If you are not interested , please reply to sales@no-isp.com with "REMOVE"
in the subject line and you will be promptly removed from our database.
Thank you for your patience and we apologize for intruding on your time
and privacy.

If, however, you are looking for a fast and easy way to dial into the
Internet whenever you want and from wherever you are, then read on.

Our *Instant Access* service gives you *Internet-on-demand* and you DON'T
need to subscribe to an Internet Service Provider !!

No monthly charges and no setup fee

No registration of any kind required

No Proxy in the way

Absolute ANONYMOUS login !!