>To those who want to trade Walker and to those who don't want to sign him
>to a new contract (which means we would be forced to trade him), please
>give me one example in which a team traded away its franchise player and
>got equal value and/or improved the team. . .in any sport. . .at any time.
>
>Goggin in Cincinnati

Not that it makes any difference, but the Dallas Cowboys traded their
franchise at the time in Herschel Walker.  Through that trade Dallas got
somewhere around eleven players.  3 superbowls later, they got him back.  It
does happen, but the examples are few and far between...

                                  Chicken Fried Steak and All That...
                                                         -Chuy

 ********Play Extravagangsta!**********
 *http://home1.gte.net/czarate/gangster.htm**
 *See if you're as good as you think you are!*