Re: WALKER

Dorine, you made many good points in your post about Antoine because, as
usual, you spoke from the heart and relied on common sense.  But I have to
single out one statement because it represents what I believe to be a major
fallacy:

>Frankly the more I hear about him and his demands the less I care.

I may be wrong, but has Walker (not Falk--he'd be posturing just like Pitino
has) made any specific demands?  Has he come right out and said he wants
$100 million?  I don't think so.  By NBA rules, the Celtics could not talk
to Walker about a contract extension until July 1, but then the lockout
came, so they still haven't negotiated.  Walker is being drawn and quartered
on this list for greed, and everyone accepts it as gospel truth, but where's
the evidence?

Now, I don't doubt that Walker wants big money, but I'd like facts, not
speculation. Can someone out there produce a quote from Walker--and the
source--as to what exactly he wants?

Mike Dynon