Re: Boston Celtics

You can make your own desktop theme for the Celts (or any subject) by
downloading "Panorama."  It's available free from the ZDNet Software Library
top 100 free downloads list.  Click on this link, then find Panorama in the
list (it's No. 20 today):

http://www.hotfiles.com/hot/free100a.html

The program description is below.  Basically, it lets you use any photo or
illustration that you save from the Internet and make it your wallpaper for
a minute or a day.  Once you gather a lot of photos, you can set up a slide
show.  You can find some Celtics photos at:

http://www.nba.com/theater/index.html

http://www.sportserver.com/newsroom/sports/bkb/1995/nba/bos/arts/pix.html

http://www.yahoo.com/Recreation/Sports/Basketball/Leagues/National_Basketbal
l_Association__NBA_/Teams/Boston_Celtics/

Panorama 32
Why settle for the same desktop wallpaper every day? Panorama 32 is a free
Windows 95/NT wallpaper manager that can change your background anywhere
from once a second to once a day. Not only does it cycle standard Windows
bitmap files, but it enables you to use JPEG, GIF, and PNG images for
wallpaper. Several options are provided, including the ability to rotate
your images in order or at random and automatically tile small pictures. One
nice touch is that Panorama 32 can search your hard disk for all supported
graphics files, and it lets you drag images from Explorer. Add some variety
to your system and let Panorama 32 freshen up your desktop on a regular
basis. This is a maintenance release; a complete version history can be
found in the Readme file.

System Requirements:  Windows 95

Purchase Information:  Free

Hope this helps.