ESPN chat with Nazr Mohammed

The Celtics were mentioned a couple of times...

Daryll Campbell: Congratulations on being selected in the first round of
the NBA Draft. My question to you is do you feel betrayed by Rick Pitino
and the Boston Celtics organization for them not selecting you with the
No. 10 pick and taking Paul Pierce?

Nazr Mohammed: No, because he went for who he felt was the best player
for that team at that pick.

Celtic Pride: Can you explain your relationship with Antoine Walker? Was
he disappointed you were not drafted by the Celtics?

Nazr Mohammed: We're close -- he's one of my best friends. We both would
have loved the opportunity to play together. He wanted me there in
Celtic green.

Dan: Has coach Pitino spoken to you since draft day, to congratulate you
and give you any advice?

Nazr Mohammed: No, we haven't had the opportunity to speak yet.

Full article at:
http://espnet.sportszone.com/nba/interact/chat/980630mohammed.html

Ho, hum.  I'm bored.

Jim