Re: a lot of small, nit-picky posts in a short time

Oh, Puh-leeze. I knew that this would descend to some kind of silly bill of
rights argument. No one is trying to repress anyone's freedom, or take away
anyone's right to express an opinion, as the original protester explained.
Everyone on the list has a right to free speech, we just wish that some
people's expression of speech would be a little less annoying.

Nathan A.

>Freedom of speech  all the way, babeee
>JIm

>>>talk
>>
>>I thought it was a free country.
>>
>>Ken
>>
>>mattinak@teleport.com
>>mattinak@ohsu.edu

Release, Rotation, Splash!

The North Bend Sports Page: http://www.geocities.com/colosseum/arena/2430

Nebraska Cornhuskers, Simply the best.
1994, 1995, 1997...

Don't hate yourself in the morning -- sleep till noon.