Re: Celtic's stock

Something to do with corporate tax exempt status and a stock change. The Celtics Corporation split into 2 new ones, basically stockholders and Gaston/et all. There was an article in the globe a few days ago I believe. Really weird like if you kept your stock you would get a share of the new stock, a bond, plus a dollar (yes $1). If you held more than a $100 share you could join the corporate side. I just skimmed the article. Any stockholders out there want to clarify?

At 11:48 AM -0400 7/2/98, Jeremy wrote:
>	Does anyone know why it has gone down 8.5 points (53%) today?
>Noah and his communist friends must be partying in the streets.  It
>appears that wall street doesn't favor the lockout.
>
>Jeremy

Ken Kokubo
UIS/Harvard University
617.496.8151