Bye, Bye, Antione...

	It really sounds to me that Antione is trying to distance himself from the
Celtics and he has been like that all along.  Whether its before a game
stretching by himself or ignoring an attempt to congradulate by a teammate.
 I always put this aside thinking it was just me but now I think very
different, the KID is maybe the most selfish player I have ever seen where
green, he might have talent but with that kind of attitude he should be cut
loose, for whoever.
	I don't see one reason why one person who just plays a stupid game thinks
he is worth 10 to 15 million dollars for one year and performance of the
overall team does not even matter to his final paycheck.  Walker like many
other NBA youngsters have a tough enough time speaking any english or
puting together a clean sentence if it wasn't for the NBA I guarentee that
he a Garnett would be working in a McDonalds back home in Chicago.  And
thats why agents like David Faulk can trick them into believing that they
are worth that much money.
	Now with the lockout coming I'm hearing how that they all are in trouble
because they might not get paid for three months, bullshit if they didn't
have the IQ of a coffee table they might be able to save a million or so
from those giant contracts.  And when the league minimum is like 275
thousand dollars a year, don't give me that shit on how they are living
check to check.
	I can't wait for the day that basketball is cut down to 4 teams because
any more would be to expensive and all the players can fight over who will
be the highest player, too bad they will have to hire sombody to count it
for them.