(no subject)

I was thinking about all this troubles like the lockout and salary cap, oh,
and the Walker situation, when I thought it would be good to have something
funny to think about, so a picture of little Dana Barros came into my mind,
and I thaught how would he actually look like dunking... so I made a fake
picture of Dana Dunking the ball to see.

I know its stupid to post thinkgs like this to the list but just in case
you want to see Dana dunking here's the picture.

PS

If you want to reply to me saying its stupid to mail this, dont bother, I
know it is :)

Dana Dunking (Imagen JPEG)