Re: Who's got Stones

----- Original Message ----- From: "Schrade, Scott"

> How's that?

Not bad, but I don't think I'd have been so severe in slashing the current
set as you.  The ideal thing, of course, would be to have them prepare the
53 songs, like the Stones did, then they could play *one* of Substitute,
Can't Explain and Anyway Anyhow Anywhere at each show, without it getting
too tedious.  Also, I'd definitely include one or two Entwistle tunes.
Maybe do a little tribute at each show with ORW followed by My Wife or Had
Enough.

If we're limited to 30 tunes, I'd still have to keep 3 or 4 more of the
tired old songs than you did.  I mean, you've got Athena in the set and not
My Generation!  Doesn't anyone else think that belong in the mainstays
category?

Anyway, I'm confident that any future tour would have more variety than the
2002 tour did. (how could it not?)  Anyone know how many different songs
they played in 2000?

Jim M