Re: Pino's sound at Forum

----- Original Message ----- From: "Schrade, Scott"

> > Anyone want to place bets as to what they play tonight.  I bet they
> > don't even do Tommy, accoustic or otherwise.  Just a standard set.
>
> I agree.  They'll play the same old boring set.

What did we win for guessing that right?

Jim M

RAH

The band played a near on two hour set tonight to mark the opening of the
week of shows in aid of the teenage Cancer Trust. A great audience watched
the band pull off a spectacular show. The set list was:
Who Are You
I Can't Explain
Substitute
Anyway Anyhow Anywhere
Baba O'Riley
Behind Blue Eyes
5.15
Sea and Sand
Love Reign O'er Me
Eminence Front
You Better You Bet
Real Good Looking Boy
The Kid's Are Alright
My Generation / Old Red Wine
Won't Get Fooled Again
Pinball Wizard
Amazing Journey / Sparks
See Me Feel Me / Listening To You

Hopefully get some photos up soon and some video tomorrow.

Matt