RE: new songs as album filler

Well, my mail from the list has gone from spotty to non-existent (Paul?), but I see my messages are still posting in the archive, so I'll continue right along here.

I agree with this, and said something similar after first listen. These songs have the emotional quality that defined the old Who, and it's good to hear Pete writing this way again.

keets

Both of these songs have heart and soul, even if they don't leap at you as inredible, time-transcendent songs. Roger's emotional depiction of these songs are far more reminiscent of vintage Who than FD and IH Who. There is an intangible quality to how he's singing that is moving. I see incredible potential for the album if Pete has some ass-kickers waiting for us, and these two songs are nice Who-teasers to wet our appetites.

Get reliable access on MSN 9 Dial-up. 3 months for the price of 1! (Limited-time offer) http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup&pgmarket=en-us&ST=1/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/