Re: When Does a Band Stop Being a Band?

In a message dated 3/22/2004 8:45:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Whomatt8@xxxxxxx writes:
we all know pete and roger (and zak, god love him) are MORE than
getting it done. i know cause i saw it. nobody ever told john lee hooker he
was too old. and if they did he would have told them, in townshend fashion ,
fuck off.

8,

Good post, man.  Nice to see some more views around here. Are you new to the
list? If so, welcome. If not -I apologize. ;-)

Since a little storm just blew over, the air is nice and fresh in here.  We
need a good ionizing every now and then.

Jon in Mi.