Re: ORW and Darkness on the Edge of Town

From: JOELTLE515@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 3/22/2004 6:08:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
peter_dennis_blandford_townshend@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> God Forbid.......please!

I believe I read it on the whothismonth.com site last year I think. townshend
was considering perhaps letting bruce do some writing for them, or they can
collaborate or something. this was in the early 80's.

===

Well, the horror of such wandering, pointless, meandering, pedestrian melodies
and lyrics crammed in spaces too small, with bloated AMERICANA subject matter
makes me wanna go the way of Moonie or Entwistle.

AnEnglishBoy~

Check out MSN PC Safety & Security to help ensure your PC is protected and safe. http://specials.msn.com/msn/security.asp