Roger, the king!

Is it my imagination, or does Roger do a little Elvis imitation when he
sings......."I can't help falling in love, with you!"..........My daughter tells
me, "mom, Roger should NOT be singing that".  My head whips around, "what did
you say?".....she says........."no, he shouldn't be trying to sound like Elvis
on THAT part."....I listened to her and by golly, he does sound a little like
he is trying to sound like the king.

Lela,

I have no idea what the problem was with my email.......but I did eventually
get it.
How's Italian sound?  My uncle owns an Italian bistro in town with lots of
atmosphere, very adult only.  That is one choice.  Of course the wineries in
Temecula are exceptional and have nice dining.  But, my budget is probably
tighter then yours so I'll give it more thought. :)