Re: Tommy 5.1 review; Hits and Diamonds

In a message dated 3/17/2004 9:42:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bushchoked@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I wouldn't go THAT far, but it's a long way from Who
music. There are good things like Jane's Addiction
(best album of 2003 IMHO), Echo 7, Jet (not very
original but pretty good nonetheless).

I went and bought that album because of your recommendation. I still haven't
opened it, as I've been sidetracked.  My nephew was their keyboard player for
their European tour last fall with this album.  He also got to attend Dave
Navarro's wedding to Carmen Electra where he told me that there was a card for
Pete Townshend on the guest table that was never picked up. ha.  Being a hired
hand, he had to jump on this fast moving train much like Pino had to with the
Who.  They told him to learn *all* the Led Zeppelin  changes for when they
would call a song.  He nailed it. He also got to spend a few hours talking to
David Bowie when David came to D town.  Lucky punk.

Jon in Mi.