Re: The new tunes. Afterglow.

In a message dated 3/15/2004 12:55:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
petenotped@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
OK, first, I've got to agree with Kevin here.  Right now I really couldn't
care less if these songs are ever played on the radio.  In fact, I think the
only reason I would ever care is that it might mean more Who songs down the
road.

Right. That's the point in wanting airplay.  We love the songs, but we want
others to love the songs too so Pete and Roger get the credit (and money) they
deserve.

Jon in Mi.