Re: 1989 tommy video and then some

>From: Marcus Surrealius <bushchoked@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: 1989 tommy video and then some
>
>> Got to wonder if his 'ho-hum' attitude in the video
>> was on purpose.
>
>Kevin:
>
>He knew he was being filmed...

Exactly.

>See, if they go out as "Who2" that would fall into
>what I consider acceptable

Yeah, I'm not clear if they (Pete and Roger) are now calling the entire band Who2, or just their "backing" band.
But, the name Who2 is definitely catching on.

>> Boston??
>
>Could be...I've always wanted to visit Boston.

Schrade, O'Neal, Leaman loose in Boston??
Be afraid, be very afraid.

>Yeah, but...have you heard any of the "new" ELP?

Have I heard any *old* ELP?  ;-)

>Who knows?

Do they??

>Sometimes a whole lot of good things happen after a
>bad period.

Can't get much worse.
Wait, scratch that.

>     George "I learned a new word!" Bush