Re: The new tunes -lyrics

Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 14:08:41 EST
From: Keithjmoon70@xxxxxxx

Old Red Wine

Back home in California, they got wine for the meek,
There's a Bowl and a Fillmore, the Cow and the Greek.
You sniffed at the cork, chose  <brand?????>

You sniffed at the cork, chose low on the list.

I don't know enough about wine menus to know if that means it's cheap or expensive. At first I thought the most expensive, knowing John's tastes later in life, but now I'm thinking that the most expensive bottles would be at the top, meaning that John would have been choosing the cheapest not-worth-a-dime stuff. Input?

Cheers,
--
Alan
"the average Texan...carries not just a gun but a SHOTGUN."