Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V11 #67

Yes..I feel the same!
Deni
On Sunday, March 14, 2004, at 12:53 AM, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:

I *LOVE* these songs. I wouldn't want them any other way. I feel exactly
like you do Kevin. I am ecstatic! I think that most fans that know the band
intimately and know Pete and Roger from a fan perspective feel this way. We get
it. We have experience with this band and we have a sort of uncommon taste.
We're too restless to be satisfied with 95.5 bullshit. These songs are
precious and they will stand the