RE: Foxy Lady

"And you know you are a sweet little lovemaker...oooh foxy..." (It's THIS
line that led to my fatigued curiosity about the song. How does Jimi know if
she's a sweet little "lovemaker"??? Do you think the suave Mr. Hendrix
actually bedded the flattered Mrs. Daltrey???)

I haven't paid enough attention to this story to dig around for details, but for some reason I'm under the impression that Jimi and Heather were an item before she met Daltrey. Anyone else?

keets

P.S. Thanks for the welcome. :)

Get a FREE online virus check for your PC here, from McAfee. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963