Re: Fiddle about

But hey, let's be honest.  These "guests," just by getting up on stage with
Pete, *will* be helping his personal cause - even if not one of them says
a single word about it.

Hopefully this will help to further repair some of the lingering damage to his
image.

Sounds good to me. Also, all the players on other nights are participating in the event, as well. When you look at DT's kneejerk reactions to adversity, I don't see that TOMMY is any surprise. It looks like Roger and Pete are going to shove the pedo mess into everybody's face. Heheh. They have such great instincts. :)

:)
keets

Check out the coupons and bargains on MSN Offers! http://shopping.msn.com/softcontent/softcontent.aspx?scmId=1418