Re: Ben Dover!

Scott, re

> > Why? John and Keith's estate are, IMO, unlikely to have any legal claim
on
> > any money connected with any performance since their deaths.
>
>    Even on performances that feature songs *written* by John?

Very good point and one I should have thought of.

But, again, given that the "who" have taken non Who songs out of albums
(Spoonful from BBC and L@L) it would not surprise me if these songs were
taken out. It might damage the artistic feel of the whole piece, but doing
so would kill 2 birds with one stone - save money and prevent any
uncomfortable feelings over the subject matter.

Call me cynic if you like.

However, my fervent personal hope is that the songs are included for reasons
to do with both John and to hell with those who cry foul at Pete.

Cheers,

John