Re: RAH Special Guests

> However......, this is an opportunity for *friends of Pete*
> to come out an publicly show support for Pete and
> the Who.

Maybe, but I think this event is more Roger's deal that Pete's.
*He's* the one making phone calls trying to get people to
perform.

I don't think Roger wants the show to switch from a Teenage
Cancer Trust charity performance to a Pete Townshend charity
performance.

> I know that to Schrade, the more people on the stage, the better! ;-o

Oh, yeah.  I just *love* my Who bloated & watered down.  ;-)

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/