The second generation

In a message dated 1/23/2004 2:30:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
It'll be an interesting experiment to see if the
concert experiences stuck, & your children grow up to be Who fans.

I'm gonna take this opportunity to brag a little bit here ;-o

My son, who is in the 9th grade, beat out the 10th-12th graders at his high
school to be the dude at the kit in the school bands. They have a major music
program there. He just did a concert where there was an artsy stage production
done by the electric orchestra and him alone on the kit soloing the entire
time.  The beats were strong, as he is a bottom-up player. He was as cool as Zak
and he *kicked* ass. I ain't joking man. His mom and I about cried from
laughing so hard.

He represented the Who by wearing his black Tommy album cover T-shirt.

Jon in Mi