Re: Roger calling it quits?

In a message dated 1/21/2004 1:12:39 PM Eastern Standard Time, pmm@xxxxxxxx
writes:
While I'd hate
to see this be the end of the line, I'd much rather see the boys go out on a
high note (no pun intended).

I see that point for sure. I agree. But they are far from an oldies act,
seeing how they are making new music. It just may be *incredible* even if it isn't
commercially successful.

It seems that with all of the build up (that has taken since 1996 to get to
this point) and with all of the obstacles they've overcome, it's foolish to
make such a statement, seeing how they will be accused of the "farewell tour"
stuff all over.  Why take away your options?  Roger and Pete look great.  Roger
has also said many times that they will go on forever, so to hear that HE said
it is really odd.

I think that it's all bullshit anyhow.

Jon in Mi.