Re: MMMmmeeaty

In a message dated 1/19/2004 10:27:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
SicilianMother@xxxxxxx writes:
Tell me it wouldn't have been the funnest thing ever to hang on those steps
with our boys!
It's not funny to me though and I'll tell you why... The Who were on the
Simpsons. Was it like around 2000 or so?  There was a newscast and behind the
anchor was a picture of the people of Springfield.  They were posed like the Who
were on the back of the cover of MBB&B with Keith making that funny contorted
gesture.  I thought AHA! and ran to my computer to share it.  But to my dismay,
Scott had beaten me to it.  He beat me to it!

Jon in Mi.