Anyt1me Alcohol Consumpt1on or 1ntox1cat1on 1s a Concern.

A Fast, Reusable, Pocket-sized Alcohol Detection Device
for Use Anywhere, Anytime Alcohol Consumption or Intoxication is a Concern.
Don't Be a Victim of Drunk Driving!

Makes a great personal item & gift. Almost everyone can use one, even if
you're a casual drinker. It even has a flashlight built in for added
safety.

If you no longer wish to receive our offers and updates
click below and we will promptly honor your request.
http://www.mytoyz.biz/remove.php?id=93919