Re: Net Blamed For Rise In Child Porn

> > "A paedophile is somebody who sexually abuses children," said Mr Carr.
> > "Anybody who looks at child pornography on the internet is an abuser
> > by proxy."
>
> No.   This is a false assertion.   Mr. Carr needs to brush up on his
> formal logic.

But isn't looking at (and paying for) internet child porn helping to
perpetuate the problem, ever so slightly?  I have to admit, I see his
point.  But perhaps it is a bit of an overstatement.  How does one
eradicate the problem without knowing the specifics of it?

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/