[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Internet Watch Foundation (IWF) fucks Pete right up the ass.. ....again.
- To: <thewho@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Internet Watch Foundation (IWF) fucks Pete right up the ass.. ....again.
- From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 12:08:48 -0500
- Reply-to: thewho@xxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-thewho@xxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcPUd8AGyM2OduE3TWCLXal2eqC9ag==
- Thread-topic: Re: Internet Watch Foundation (IWF) fucks Pete right up the ass.. ....again.
>Subject: Re: Internet Watch Foundation (IWF) fucks Pete right up the ass.. ....again.
>What did Pete do, that drives IWF to trash his reputation, in spite of all
>the facts that show that he doesn't deserve that?
I can't help but to think that the IWF is quite embarrassed by the fact that a prominent member of society such as Pete Townshend, a celebrity with mass appeal and stature in the comunity, contacted them (repeatedly, wasn't it?), with information and asking for help, and they never replied or even acknowleged his inquiry.
This seems to highlight how ineffectual the organization is as a whole.
They're fighting for their own survival and respect.
How do you do that?
Smear the person that has (passively) embarrased them.
IWF: Incompetent Worthless Fuckers.
Have you written them yet, Jo?
Kevin in VT
This message, and any attachments, may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and/or protected from disclosure under state and federal laws that deal with the privacy and security of medical information. If you received this message in error or through inappropriate means, please reply to this message to notify the Sender that the message was received by you in error, and then permanently delete this message from all storage media, without forwarding or retaining a copy.