Re: single edits on NOW AND THEN

> > THE WHO THEN & NOW!  1964 - 2004
>
> Looks very familiar. :)  Since this a single disc I wonder
> if they will use
> the single edits for tracks like WGFA and Who RU?
>
> Bruce

Well, my very first Who CD was My Generation: The Very Best of The Who (one disc), and it featured the full version of WGFA but I believe the single edit version of WAY.  So either or both are possible, though I would be shocked if WGFA was edited down w/o the final scream.  It has gotten so much attention recently, from CSI-Miami to Anger Management, I would be shocked if it was edited down.

Mc