Passing thru Temecula

Guess who I just met on his way thru Temecula?  Jon in Mi.!!!

Jon and his beautiful daughter stopped by tonight and took me and my 3 kids
out to dinner!!

I laughed at dinner while my kids are spilling drinks and kicking each other
under the table, I said "Jon, I bet it was alot more fun getting together with
Scott over drinks".  He politely insisted he was having fun.

Jon is one of the nicest guys on the face of this earth.  If any of you ever
have the chance to get together with him, do it.  We laughed so hard, I lost
my voice!  My kids thought he as great too.

Thanks for coming by tonight Jon and thanks for dinner.

Jo :)