[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: THEN AND NOW Release Details
> So, that's it? The new "album." Don't *tell* me that's it. Don't tell
> that if you want the two new songs you've got to buy a $20 collection of
> songs that you've already bought 20 times before. I'm serious. Don't
> me that.
There's a very good discussion of this on PeteTownshend.com. It's a good
1) It's a teaser for a tour and a new album.
2) It allows them to release songs they can play at RAH without losing them
3) These may be tracks that don't fit on the new album.
4) This is standard practice these days.
5) They can judge whether fans/critics/radio stations like their current
style of recording.
How much would you pay for a couple of new Who singles? This way you get
some bonus tracks with your singles.
Watch high-quality video with fast playback at MSN Video. Free!