Re: Pino on Bass

In a message dated 2/19/2004 8:35:13 AM Pacific Standard Time,
kevinandt@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<<I guess it's not just me.  But, I get so hyped for Who shows, that I can't
sleep the night before.

I am the same.  I hate it because for as long as I can remember, I go see the
Who or one of it's members show and I feel kind of strung out, from lack of
sleep.

I usually stay up wondering how I can get myself to the front or backstage.
I've never made it up front, but I've made it from the top of the Rose Bowl,
to the first 10 rows.  That took 5 tries being dragged out by security and
running all the way around the bowl to get back to my seat.  That was in 1989.

I remember they had a intermission after about 6-7 songs and then another one
later.  Does anyone else remember that?

I have a picture of me, covered with a Who Shirt, passed out for the drive
home.........I went until I could go no more.

But, these days, I have learned to pace myself better.

Jo :)