Re: Inside info from Fang

In a message dated 2/16/2004 10:37:08 AM Pacific Standard Time,
pkeets@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<I notice a couple of lists that Fang is predicting that tickets for MSG in
August 2004 will go on sale Wednesday.  US summer tour to kick off in Las
Vegas.

Ok, here we go.  I am starting to get those butterflies.  Las Vegas??  Close
enough for me.  The question is..........which listers will be going......

Hey Joe!! (my brother), Will you go with me to Vegas to see the Who????

I promise I'll behave and not embarrass you!!  Wouldn't it be great to
finally go to a Who show together after all these years........(sshhhhh........don't
tell anyone that we had tickets to the 2000 show but at the last minute sold
them because I couldn't get child care).

But, the days of having babies and not being able to do things, are coming to
an end.  I want to go so bad!!!!

Jo :D