Re: Hearing impaired fans!

> > The chiropractor doing his thing didn't cause your hearing to vanish
> > in one ear.
>
> Oh, don't be so sure.
> I used to review Chiropractic notes for an insurance company in a past
> employment life.
> Adjustments can have all sorts of negative effects on the body.

I stand corrected & I apologize to Jon for my above comment.  The chiro-
practic adjustments *could* have caused his hearing problems.  Some quick
internet research shows that affected blood flow to the ears can cause
changes in hearing.

I still hold to my previous opinion, however, that a chiropractor is not
the ideal person to treat an existing, continuous hearing problem.

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/