Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V11 #26

> Hey!

Oi!

> I'm one of those Who fans who reads the Digest regularly, but has never
> posted.

We call you people "lurkers."  And let me be the first to say that I think it's
a disgrace that you have to use the "Lurkers Only" drinking fountain while
you're here.  We're trying to get laws like that changed.

> I'm doing so now because I haven't received anything since V11
> #26 on January 30th.  What's up?

List activity has been slow.  When that happens, all lurkers should rise up!
Unite!  And take control of the list!  A revolution!

But that never happens.  All we get are the "Where's my digest?" posts.
But we love ya' anyway, Karen.  Let us know how you're getting along
from time to time, OK?

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/