Re: Hearing impaired fans!

I'd much rather be blind that deaf, since if I were
deaf I would no longer be able to listen to the music
I so love, including of course The Who.  I remember
reading an interview with Frankie Valli (whom I used
to madly love when I was 13; now I only listen to his
music as a guilty pleasure), where he said that when
he found out he was losing his hearing in 1967 he had
wanted to jump out of a window; I pretty much feel the
same way.  I'd go insane without being able to hear my
favourite music, while if I were blind I could at
least still read my favourite books and writers in braille.

=====
Anna U. Mormack
"When the body is confined, what broad horizons are opened to the mind and the soul!"Aleksandr Isayevitch Solzhenitsyn

Which room of my Magick Theatre would you like to visit today?
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl (main page)
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl/updates.html
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl/rants.html
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl/albumreviews.html