Re: ER's and Who songs

In a message dated 2/7/2004 10:10:53 PM Pacific Standard Time,
kevinandt@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<What about the tushie????
The tushie is fine, it isn't sore, like if I got a tetnus shot.  The pain was
in my neck, not sure why they shoot it in the butt.

<Is it sore?

Nope......not at all

<Which cheeck??

The left

<Have you applied ice?

To my head, for the headache.........heat on my neck.

<Was it a big needle?

Nope, tiny and short.

<Is there a little red mark?

A blue mark.

<Did it bleed?

Yes.....and I had to hold the cotton ball there

<Did they have to shave first?  Doh!  ;-o

Happy to say, I don't have a hairy butt.  Doh!

<Were you scared?

Yes, I have this strange fear of dying.......but I was more concerned about
how I was going to drive home.  I admit, when I was released, I drove home.
Not the smartest thing I've ever done.  I wonder if they have PC's in jail to
email you all from there, had I been in an accident under the influence of
demoral.

Lately, I've wondered what would happen if, God forbid one of us were to
become dead, how would we communicate that to the list?  Maybe we should
distribute a mailing list, of those who trust and feel comfortable sharing a little bit
of personal contact info if something unfortunate were to happen to one of
us.  I think we should do that.  Like give a number of a loved one that could be
contacted in the case of one of us going on an unexplained AWOL.

Or maybe give a loved one the email address of a close friend here, so they
could break the news.

>Was it a female nurse that touched your bare bottom?

Ya.....unfortunately.   But the one that stuck all the sticky things under my
boobies for the EKG was male.  :)  Too young for me though... :(

<What color underwear are you wearing?

White cotton panties........clean.  Remember mom's warning you to always wear
clean undies just in case...........just in case of what I wonder??  Any
ideas?

<(said that last question out loud, didn't I?)

Either that or I have ESP.

<Hang in there Jo-saphine.

My <enemies> call me Pete, but you can call me John.  Joking.......that was a
joke.

<Migraines suck.
<No bright lights!

I did sleep well last night, but woke up asking my boys, "what is today?  Do
I work today?  They broke the news to me, as I seemed to have forgotten, after
getting a verbal brow beating from my boss last week, I quit my job.  That
might explain the stress.  Thinking now that I might feel less stressed if I
just brushed off my boss's "short man" hang up and kept my job.
<sigh>

I remember going over my Who funeral songs...........

"I've had enough of being nice".........no, not a good idea.
Who Are you?  ...........good question to ask if I am not sure who I meet on
the other side.
"Love ain't for keeping"......but ya can't take it with you.
"Girls at 15, sexually knowing"............sshhhhh.........not sure if I want
that to get around
"I've had enough of living, I've had enough of dying"........possibility.
"Goin' Mobile"..........might be fitting of you believe in angels I guess.
"However much I booze, there ain't now way out!"
"They call me the Seeker"............that would be applicable.
"It's a legal matter baby"............that could be applicable too!!!  Not a
pretty sight either.

Is there a Who song that sings about thanking my family and friends for being
there for me, having regrets but that they are not longer relevent, to tell
my loved ones, don't miss me, just remember the good memories and hopefully
we'll see each other again?  That's the one I want.

I think the instrumental at the beginning of Quadrophenia would be right up
there with Love Reign O're me.

Did I ever mention that the last thought I had, before foolishly attempting
to end my life a few years ago, was that whereever I end up (probably hell, in
the case of a suicide) that I'd be in good company.....don't want to mention
any names.

Sorry for rambling...........sometimes I feel like shutting down, and other
times I need to get stuff off my chest.

Thanks......that'll be all.

Jo