Re: The Kids Are All Critics

In a message dated 2/5/2004 11:19:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Did you think the comments were too negative?  These were six &
> seven year-olds, remember.

I was just wondering whoever did the survey, what he said to the kids about
the music. because the article keeps calling it "crusty old rock music" and i'm
wondering if that's how it was sold to the kids who were part of the survey.&
nbsp; cause if you tell a kid this is old or whatever, they're gonna listen to
it as just that and nothing more. and of course they're gonna criticize it.
since nirvana sounds more contemporary, I understand why they gave that the
thumbs up.  but I could be wrong.     the comments were
negative but, hey, it's their opinion, not gonna hold it against them, and
like you said, they're very young anyway. I happen to like kids a great deal (no,
not in that way, those with filthy minds out there!).  and like I said
to end my e-mail, when they become teenagers they'll probably hear this music
again and start to dig it a good deal.  but that's just me. : ) &
nbsp;