Re: Radio London Reminds You....

In a message dated 2/4/2004 11:11:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lewinski@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
A good friend of mine dropped dead playing basketball
last Wednesday...

Joe,

I'm so sorry to hear about that. Death is just so permanent; very difficult
to comprehend.  What will be tough initially is the constant reminders to his
family of "Oh, he's not here!" until they learn a new habit.  Ugh.

I've been to too many funerals with members of my immediate family.  At them
I determined that my life will not be one of merely paying the bills as they
come and then just dying. Funerals bring the realization that the small things
what they are. Very small indeed.  Love stands like a giant at them.

At mine I would like to have "Without Your love" played.

Jon in Mi.