2004 tour

Thought I'd change the string name (ohhh, a programming term...:) )

Anyway, about the 2004 tour -
1. If it happens (Pete has, once in awhile, changed that creative mind of his
2. If there is a new album to tour for.....

As I said earlier, I'll go to see new material (and some old stuff too), unless the ticket price is above some as yet undefined amount (hinges on the quality of the new material to my ears).

But, it's hard (oops) to think of the final 50% of the original crew as The Who. Are they trying to gain off a name (yes, and that is ok), but what is the risk?

So, if there is solid, rockin' new material, then I'll go (and Zak, and ????), but if the album is too convoluted, soft, maudlin or self serving, then, I think I'll pass.

So many factors affecting teh actual buy/not buy decision.

Not least of which is the track record of new material coming out of the organization....

I'll wait and see.

Steve (aka 'Crash').