Re: Rat Bastards aka Let's get stupid

OK, I have to get in on this. I saw The Who also when Monnie was with them. I
was just a kid but I remember it as the best show ever. I have continued to
see them every time they tour. I never go away disappointed. I can't wait till
this summer, I will be there with bells on. I miss Keith and John, as we all
do. They cannot be replaced, but I think Roger and Pete are great together. Now
look guys...if your well went dry, you wouldn't sell the house...right?

Now please explain what you meant by hoping The Who isn't this decades
Aerosmith:)......Sandy