Re: pet peeve

> And
> remember that little pet peeve of mine about using listers'
> names in
> subject lines......?  ;-)

Yes.  I still don't understand it as long as the name isn't used in an offensive manner.  It allows people to avoid it if they aren't interested in a specific discussion b/w listers.  Anyone can use my name in a subject line and I won't care a lick.  However, I will refrain at all times from using yours and Kevin's names in subject lines due to your dislike of it.

Mc

Mc