Re: NewOperaTwinkle

>From: "Schrade, Scott"
>Subject: Re: NewOperaTwinkle
>
>So, you see, KEVIN!, some fans of groups *do* buy the albums, go to the
>shows, yet don't really care to know certain information, such as names
>of bass players, etc.  That's just the way it is.

I see.
In your mind, Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers = The Who.
The simple fact that the band is based on one person already causes folk to
ignore the rest of the band.
So, you see SCOTT!
You're comparing apples to oranges.

>This is where Cousin Kevin has made his
>error.

What you keep forgetting is that Cousin Kevin.......shit.......I mean
I......don't make errors.

> He has an acute case of Who tunnelvision.

Not at all.  I'm the most impartial person I know.  Really.

I refute your whole argument with one statement.  One statement that can't
be argued against, and causes all other comparisons to be Irrelevant.

John Alec Entwistle was *the* greatest bass player of *all... time*.
Period.
(ok, that's two statements.)

Name for me a band with the greatest anything, and I assure you the people
who go to see that band know the guy, or gal's name and will think twice
about seeing that same band without that guy or gal there.

Game, set, and match.

Next!

Kevin in VT