Re: new Album Title

> However, marketing will tell you there is a lot in a name...IMHO,

Speaking of marketing, I was surprised to see a long TV ad on national
television last night for the new Meatloaf album. (!)  It gave an address
& phone number at the end so you could *send away* for the CD.

At first, I snickered & thought to myself, "Ha....Meatloaf.  How stupid."
But then I realized that I had just been informed about something I
didn't know existed.  And if I *was* a Meatloaf fan I would be attempting
to buy the CD in the future.

The CD was on some small-time label & I have to wonder how they could
afford a national TV ad.  And a long one (30 seconds?) at that.

"Man, if The Who did that for their new album......," I thought.

> "The Kid Who Heard Music" would be an improvement, as it takes gender
> out of the title. Hopefully they can come up with a title that is more
> creative and marketable.

I agree.  It sounds like pompous allegory right off the bat.  But Pete's
never shied away from pomposity.  He's admitted that.

As I understand it, the story is about *three* kids.  (God damnit, why's
he writing about children?)  Using "kid" or "kids' would also call to mind
"The Kids Are Alright," as well.  Aw, hell, I don't know.  It just sounds
daft.  <sigh>

> And the music ROCKS...

Priority #1.

One more week 'till the TKAA DVD release!!!!  Yippee!!!!

- SCHRADE in Akron

The infliction of cruelty with a good conscience is a delight to moralists -
that is why they invented hell.
	- Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)